Dr. James Barnes is an Associate Professor and Extension Economist in the Department of Agricultural Economics at Mississippi State University. He created the Bricks-To-Clicks™ Extension program to help business leaders create and implement marketing plans that grow revenue. He is also a certified StoryBrand marketing guide and copywriter.
Dr. Barnes has worked in online marketing as a business coach to many businesses for more than 10 years. He also has conducted marketing research with businesses in Mississippi and has published many articles about online marketing.
Ph: (662) 325-1796
Bricks-To-Clicks™ is a statewide economic development program that teaches Mississippi entrepreneurs how to create and implement clear marketing plans that work.
- Marketing plans
- Website makeovers
- Social media plans
- A review of your business’ current online marketing strategy and an online consultation with Dr. Barnes
- FREE online marketing education webinars
- For a list of courses currently available in Mississippi, go here.
Some Previous Clients
- HogEye Cameras
- Up in Farms Food Hub
- Original HogShine
- Big Pig Trap
- Umble Coffee Co
- Deep South Pout
- Oktibbeha County Co-op
- Alliance of Sustainable Farms
- Starkville Veterinary Hospital
- Mississippi Farmers Market
- Mississippi Main Street Association
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Department of Agriculture and Commerce
- Woodville Deer and Wildlife Festival
What Clients Are Saying
“His knowledge of all social media platforms allows us to create an action plan that drives sales!”
– Jason Stoker, Deep South Pout
“I highly recommend Bricks-To-Clicks to any organization or business”
– Jeannie W. Zieren, Mississippi Main Street Association
“This is a great program for any farmers market or agribusiness that wants to maximize their return on social media marketing”
– Susan Head, Mississippi Department of Agriculture and Commerce
If you need customized training, please contact Dr. Barnes. Thank you for your interest in Bricks-To-Clicks™!
Dr. James Barnes
Associate Extension Professor
Department of Agricultural Economics
Mississippi State University
Ph: (662) 325-1796